Lois Banta, CEO & Dental Consultant
Lois Banta is CEO, President and Founder of Banta Consulting, Inc. From terrified dental patient to popular international speaker and dental consultant, Lois has been involved in dentistry for more than 30 years.
Her SCI approach - See, Commit, and Implement - has allowed her to take practices from mediocrity to excellence. A no-nonsense approach and tenacity have earned this 5 ft. tall dynamo the apt reputation, “Ten Foot Tall & Bullet Proof.” As a staff trainer and team builder, Lois effectively teaches the dental team how to move in the same direction while performing their individual tasks. Her recipe for success is applied to practices of all sizes and her program is an essential for dentists who are committed to reaching their potential.
A well-published writer, some highlights of Lois’ work include:
- Oct. 2012 cover story in Dental Economics: “Top 10 Management Tools for a Successful Practice”
- Monthly column in Dental Economics
- Featured writer spots in
- Dentistry Today
- Numerous other journals
Through Banta Consulting, Lois provides her expertise to dental practices, both large and small, across the country and internationally. And as a highly sought after speaker, Lois' seminars are a valued resource for every member of the dental team.
Her past and present affiliations include:
- Owner, Speaking Consulting Network (SCN) since 2010, member since 1998
- Member, Academy of Dental Management Consultants (ADMC) since 2001
- Board Member, ADMC 2002-2006
- Member, American Academy of Dental Office Managers (AADOM)
- Member, American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA)
- Affiliate Member, American Academy of Dental Practice Administration (AADPA)